- Classic: The classic game of Snake. Eat food and grow as long as you can without hitting the walls or yourself.
- Open: This is the same as classic but without the walls, traveling off screen wraps you around to the opposite side of the screen.
- Levels: This is where the "extra" comes in. There are 12 levels available, each requiring you to get a minimum score on the previous level to unlock. Levels consist of various obstacles that make growing your snake more challenging such as additional walls and portals to take you to various sections of the screen.
The game includes Slow, Medium, and Fast speeds to accommodate to any skill level. Levels can be unlocked by playing on any speed, so if you are struggling with a level feel free to slow it down.
Don't like the original green tint of Snake? No worries, the game includes 9 themes that change the color palette and design of the entire game.
WASD / : Move
ESC / Backspace: Exit
F11: Toggle Fullscreen
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.