A futuristic Sports-Action game, Rocket League, equips players with booster-rigged vehicles that can be crashed into balls for incredible goals or epic saves across multiple, highly-detailed arenas. Using an advanced physics system to simulate realistic interactions, Rocket League relies on mass and momentum to give players a complete sense of intuitive control in this unbelievable, high-octane re-imagining of association football.
Awesome features include:
- All-new Season Mode that allows players to enjoy a full single-player experience
- Extensive Battle-Car customizations with more than 10 billion possible combinations
- Unlockable items and vehicles, stat tracking, leaderboards, and more
- Addictive 8-player online action with a variety of different team sizes and configurations
- Amazing 2-, 3-, and 4-player splitscreen mode that can be played locally or taken online against other splitscreen players
- Broadcast-quality replays that allow you to fast forward, rewind, or view the action from anywhere in the arena
- Competitive cross-platform gameplay with PlayStation4 and Xbox One users
NOTE: Because of agreements with our online service provider, there are certain regions that are unable to connect to Rocket Leagues online multiplayer component. As a result, server access is restricted in China, Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria. Apologies to our customers in those regions.
SteamOS and Mac Beta Versions
As of September 8, 2016, the SteamOS and Mac versions of Rocket League were released to "Beta." SteamOS is the only "officially" supported Linux client, though other Linux platforms may be compatible. Likewise, the Mac version may or may not work on older systems with an integrated video solution and a dedicated GPU is highly recommended (Macs from 2013 or after should be okay). Mac system requirements are as follows:
- OS: MacOS X 10.8.5
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 4.1 - ATI Radeon HD 5670, NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M, Intel HD Graphics 4000 or Iris Pro Graphics
Be sure and check ongoing patch notes for SteamOS and Mac beta updates going forward. Listed below are all known issues for both versions of the game as of June 1, 2017:
- The correct store page for DLC purchased through the Showroom doesnt show up for Big Picture users. This is a Steam client-specific issue that Valve will be fixing in an upcoming patch
- There are occasional crashes when exiting from a match to the main menu
- The statues in Urban Central do not display correctly
- You may experience intermittent blurring issues
- (Mac Only) Xbox 360 controllers wont work. You will need a third-party driver solution to use them
- (Mac Only) Steam Controller is not natively supported
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
One of the best action games ever!
- One of the most trending games right now!
One of the best games for PC
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.