About the GameSecret Neighbor is a multiplayer Social Horror game set in the Hello Neighbor universe. A group of kids try to sneak into their creepy Neighbor's house. Events of the game take place between Act 1 and 2 of the original Hello Neighbor game. 6 players sneak into the house, trying to get into the locked basement door -- only to realize one of them is the Neighbor in disguise.
Playing as the Neighbor
As the Neighbor, you choose from several classes and use everything in your power to prevent intruders from succeeding. Initially, you are in disguise, and it's up to you to gain trust of other players to lure them away form the group and have them go missing. Your arsenal consists of useful gadgets such as bear traps, a secret control room, smoke bombs, and more. The best players in the game are the ones who convince groups of people that someone else is the Neighbor. It feels like that scene from "The Thing" where characters test each other for who's the traitor. Practice your roleplay skills.
Playing as the intruders
A group of friends are searching for their missing friend. Everyone thinks he's locked in the creepy Neighbor's basement. The only logical thing to do is to break into the neighbor's house and into his basement. Intruders come equipped with classes and different abilities. Bagger will have extra storage space, Brave will be able to give everyone a speed boost, the Detective knows where the keys are, and more. Using these abilities, players need to scavenge the house for basement keys, and valuable loot they can use to upgrade their skills and equipment.
For a full guide of How To Play the game, please check this video
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- One of the most trending games right now!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.