The Long Drive
About the GameThis is a road trip game in an almost infinite random generated desert. The focus is on freedom, driving, exploration and immersion. It has minimal car maintenance and survival elements.
Infinite Desert, Freedom and Driving:
There are no invisible walls or unable to jump over small fences, or blinking red "wrong direction" signs on the hud. The car won't need 10-20 liter fuel over just only a few hundred meters, with a full tank, you could go approximately 500 kilometers. If you see a distant big mountain, you can go there and if you are capable, you can climb it. If you don't like where the mirrors are facing you can adjust them however you want or throw them away while driving at full speed. If you want to lean out of the car, or closer to the radio or near anything, you can.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.