Hello Engineer is a multiplayer machinery-building construction game set in the Hello Neighbor universe. Scavenge, craft and overcome challenges in the sandbox world of a mysterious amusement park. Put together incredible machines built of scrap, and beware of the Neighbor.
A group of kids from Raven Brooks, members of the Inventors club, went to the abandoned amusement park to scavenge for resources to win the State Inventors Contest. Under unclear circumstances, the whole group was trapped there. Turns out that theyre not alone here, somebody watches their moves and controls the evil bots. Little inventors need to use all their engineering skills to get out of amusement parks and dont let the strange Neighbor get them down.
- Using frame parts, gears, engines, wheels, weapons, and even jet engines from the amusement park scrap, you can build different vehicles that suit your ever-changing needs.
- There are several advanced features such as electrical circuits and smart modules that are accessible for skilled engineers to build self-driven mechanical vehicles or creatures.
- The most important ingredient is your creativity. There are no prescribed solutions to complete objectives, progress through the level however you want.
- You have too many moving parts and need more hands to control it? Just add more control panels and enjoy the ride with the crew members.
- You have an idea to build a roller coaster? Team up with your friends to build even more exciting attractions.
- Youd like to match your creation against other players' machines? Start the PvP mode to determine the best construction and copy the blueprint of it.
- Sharing blueprints is an effective way to infinitely improve mechanisms and implement new ideas.
- Creative mode is a sandbox with infinite resources to build any kind of creations.
- Challenges mode. Complete challenges with a certain amount of resources.
- PvP/PvE mode. Challenge players or evil bots in the Bumper Car arena to define the best and effective creation.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.