Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition
Zombies are invading your home, and the only defense is your arsenal of plants! Armed with an alien nursery-worth of zombie-zapping plants like peashooters and cherry bombs, you'll need to think fast and plant faster to stop dozens of types of zombies dead in their tracks. Obstacles like a setting sun, creeping fog and a swimming pool add to the challenge, and with five game modes to dig into, the fun never dies!
- Play five game modes: Adventure, Mini-Games, Puzzle, Survival, plus the stress-free Zen Garden
- Conquer all 50 levels of Adventure mode through day, night, and fog, in a swimming pool and on the rooftop
- Battle 26 types of zombies including pole-vaulters, snorkelers and Zomboni drivers
- Earn 49 powerful perennials and collect coins to buy a pet snail, power-ups and more!
- Open the Almanac to see all the plants and zombies, plus amusing facts and quotes
- Browse Crazy Daves shop for special plants and tools to stem any zombie assault
- Amazing graphics and soundtrack, plus a bonus music video
- Infinite replayability: the game is never the same experience twice!
- Unlock all the Steam Achievements
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.